Kim became a member of the ML&R Wealth Management team in February 2016, re-entering the retirement business. She focuses on participant and client service and advisory support. Kim loves assisting people, whether they are participants, clients or co-workers, and is thrilled to be able to contribute to all, at ML&R Wealth Management.
In 1997, Kim began her business career at Plan Data Inc., which later became Invesmart, Inc. and then The Standard, administering qualified plans. During her tenure, she was given the task of managing a team of consultants and administrators. Kim moved to Schwab Retirement Services in 2008 where she continued her compliance work on much larger qualified plans. Kim earned the designation of Certified Pension Consultant by the American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries. In 2013, she left the industry to join SALI Fund Services as a fund accountant.
- 401(k) & Retirement
- Participant Services
- The University of Texas at Austin - Bachelor of Arts in Finance
- Alzheimer’s Association Capital of Texas Chapter, Fundraising Volunteer
- Lewy Body Dementia, Fundraising Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels, Meal Delivery Volunteer
- Heatherwilde Assisted Living Center, BINGO Volunteer
- Hendrickson High School Senior Celebration, Fundraising Committee Member
- Multiple Sclerosis, Fundraising Volunteer
- Pflugerville Youth Soccer, Coach
- Meals on Wheels, Driver
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries