Doris began her career with PricewaterhouseCoopers where she developed a foundation in corporate tax compliance and accounting for income taxes while serving clients in the technology and telecommunication sectors. As a partner in our tax compliance & advisory practice, she has broadened her tax experience working with closely held businesses in the real estate, construction, consumer products, and manufacturing industries.
- Areas of Expertise
- Business & Professional Services
- Real Estate
- The University of Texas at Austin – Master of Professional Accounting
- The University of Texas at Austin – Bachelor of Business Administration
- Professional Experience
- PricewaterhouseCoopers: 2007-2012
- Community Involvement
- Boys and Girls Club – Volunteer
- Entrepreneur Foundations – Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels – Volunteer
- Texas Society of CPAs
Years at ML&R
Years of Professional Experience
What does “No success at work is worth failure at home” mean to you?
It means working with leaders and clients that respect my life outside of work. The firm allows me to be there for my daughters while also having a great career.