An Intentionally Supportive Workplace Culture
Maxwell Locke & Ritter is committed to a people-first approach to public accounting. From the beginning, our founders believed in creating a unique culture that supports the growth of our team members, both personally and professionally, and empowers them to serve our clients with compassion and care. ML&R continues to focus on three pillars: people, clients, and community. We believe that when our clients succeed in achieving their goals, the positive effects extend out to the community. Our culture results in exceptionally low turnover, which means our clients consistently receive experienced advice and our people benefit from a strong team environment. ML&R’s culture is a win for both our people and our clients.
We are trusted advisors whose proven expertise and relationships uniquely qualify us to find solutions and add value to our clients as their strategic partner.
To help our clients and people achieve their goals.
To be a great place to work, where we empower our people to reach their potential, provide exceptional service to our clients, and actively support the community.How we support our community
We Live Our Values
Leaning on our core values and staying true to who we are helps us sustain our culture as we evolve with the world around us.
- Collectively working toward common goals as one firm
- Encourage a culture of open and transparent communication and feedback
- Creating an environment where people are motivated by empowerment
- Serving our clients with the highest regard for competency, compassion and care
- Honoring our commitments to our people, clients, and community
- Being inclusive and treating everyone with honesty, dignity, and respect
- No success at work is worth failure at home