As a senior associate in our financial statement assurance & advisory practice, Taylor provides attestation and consulting services for clients.
- Areas of Expertise
- Business & Professional Services
- The University of Central Missouri – Master of Accountancy
- The University of Central Missouri – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration & Accounting
- Professional Experience
- RSM: 2017-2022
- Community Involvement
- Christmas in a Shoebox
- Disabled American Veterans Community Donation Center
- Helping Hands of Odessa – Food Distribution Center
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
Years at ML&R
Years of Professional Experience
What does “No success at work is worth failure at home” mean to you?
It means having the flexibility to eat lunch with my boys during the work day, being able to eat dinner as a family and put my boys to bed each night, and being able to take them to appointments during the day while still having the trust from my teammates that I will get my job done. I am able to work as it best fits my schedule, putting my family first, and that means the world to me. I love being a mom but I am also proud of my career, so having the flexibility to do both, while also working with amazing people every day, is so rewarding.