As an associate in our tax compliance & advisory practice, Jennifer provides tax compliance and consulting services for clients.
- Areas of Expertise
- High-net-worth Individuals
- Trusts and Gift Taxes
- Real Estate
- Family Limited Partnerships
- University of Colorado Colorado Springs – Master of Business Administration, Accounting
- Columbia College – Bachelors of Arts, Elementary Education
- Professional Experience
- Stockman Kast Ryan & Co: 2018-2022
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of CPAs
Years at ML&R
Years of Professional Experience
What does “No success at work is worth failure at home” mean to you?
It means having the flexibility to work and spend time with my family. I can attend my son’s school performances during the day and working remotely from home means I can see more of my son and husband during busy season. Throughout the year, we take multiple camping trips and visit family. I feel like I can work better knowing that my family does not have to take a back seat to my career, and my career isn’t hampered by spending time with my family.