As a manager in our transaction advisory practice, Brian has led over 50 buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory engagements for SaaS and other recurring revenue companies.
- Areas of Expertise
- Transaction Advisory Services
- SaaS & Technology-Enabled Services
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- The University of Texas at Austin – Master in Professional Accounting
- The University of Texas at Austin – Bachelor of Business Administration
- Professional Experience
- KPMG: 2018-2021
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of CPAs
Years at ML&R
Years of Professional Experience
What does “No success at work is worth failure at home” mean to you?
ML&R truly lives out its “no success at work is worth failure at home” motto. The firm has enabled me to work remotely and fulfill all personal obligations without a hitch, which ultimately helps me provide the best service possible to clients.