Sarah joined ML&R Wealth Management in 2015. As the Chief Compliance Officer, Sarah is responsible for keeping the wealth management department in compliance with SEC regulations. In addition to serving as CCO, Sarah is also the Director of Operations and is responsible for creating processes that ensure the team is operating efficiently. Sarah has passed the Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination (Series 65).
Prior to joining ML&R Wealth Management, Sarah was the Operations Manager for the Client Relations department of Baker Botts law firm. Having been there for over 9 years, Sarah was responsible for the budgeting, financial analysis, training and operations activities for her department.
- Wealth Management
- 401(k) Retirement Services
- Business Development
- The University of Iowa - Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance - Emphasis in Accounting
- Generation Serve, Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society-Light the Night Walk, Walk Team Chair
- United Way Week, Committee Member
- A Community for Education (ACE)-Literacy Champions, Tutor
- Financial Literacy Coalition of Central Texas, Instructor
- Alpha Kappa Psi, Professional Business Fraternity