Sarah joined ML&R Wealth Management in 2015. In addition to serving as the Operations Manager for ML&R Wealth Management, she also supports the Chief Compliance Officer to keep the wealth management department in compliance with SEC regulations. Sarah has passed the Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination (Series 65).
Prior to joining ML&R Wealth Management, Sarah was the Operations Manager for the Client Relations department of Baker Botts law firm. Having been there for over 9 years, Sarah was responsible for the budgeting, financial analysis, training and operations activities for her department. As the Operations Manager, Sarah was also responsible for producing polices and processes to ensure all of their offices and departments were operating consistently and efficiently.
- Wealth Management
- Business Development
- The University of Iowa - Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, Emphasis in Accounting
- Financial Literacy Coalition of Central Texas, Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society-Light the Night Walk, Walk Team Chair
- United Way Week, Committee Member
- A Community for Education (ACE)-Literacy Champions, Tutor
- Financial Literacy Coalition of Central Texas, Instructor
- Alpha Kappa Psi, Professional Business Fraternity