Pam is a Certified Pension Consultant and an Investment Advisor Representative. She has worked with retirement plans for small to mid size companies since 1989.
In 1989 she began her work in the retirement field at a small firm in New York called Pension Paperwork, Inc. In 1991, she moved to Connecticut to work for another small benefits consulting firm. There, she implemented daily valuation service for the firm’s clients.
In 1996 Pam moved to Austin to work for a local third party administration firm, Plan Data. She worked for Plan Data/Invesmart for 10 years prior to joining ML&R Wealth Management in 2006. She managed an administration team of 20 employees, including client consultants, administrators and support staff. She was responsible for managing relationships for a small number of clients. She has extensive experience in plan record keeping and plan conversions. Pam has special expertise in complex plan design and compliance testing.
- 401(k) Plan Design and Management
- The State University of New York at Oneonta - Bachelor of Mathematics
- St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Parish, Religious Education Teacher
- McNeil High School, Volunteer
- Mobile Loaves & Fishes, Volunteer
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries
- National Association of Plan Advisors
- ASPPA Benefits Council of Central Texas