Dale joined Arthur Andersen’s Dallas office in 1988 and moved to Austin to join Price Waterhouse in 1996 where he was promoted to partner in 2000. He joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter as a partner in 2002.
Dale’s focus is on delivering quality, timely and responsive tax compliance and tax planning services to private companies, closely-held businesses and their owners. Dale has been involved in numerous merger and acquisition transactions for businesses of all sizes and has assisted several companies with cost segregation opportunities, Internal Revenue Service exams and equity compensation issues including stock options. Dale also works with companies on state income tax issues.
Dale also serves on the User Group of VITAE International, an affiliation of a dozen accounting firms around the world utilizing staff in India.
- Real Estate & Construction
- Professional Services
- Wholesale & Retail
- Texas Tech University - Bachelor of Business Administration
- Texas Tech University - Master of Science in Accounting
- Any Baby Can 1997-2014, Advisory Board, Past Board Member and Past-President
- Children’s Advocacy Centers of Texas 2000-2014, Past Board Member, Past-President
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants