Alicia joined ML&R Wealth Management in May 2013, where she assists with the client’s long-term planning and day to day needs associated with the wealth management process. “I enjoy having the opportunity to build strong relationships with our clients and help give them peace of mind that we are taking care of their retirement goals and their daily financial needs.” Alicia also assists in keeping the wealth management department in compliance with SEC regulations.
Alicia began her business career with Wells Fargo Bank in 2004. She worked in Wimberley, San Marcos, and New Braunfels and held the positions of teller, personal banker, and service manager. In her four years as a manager, she had an opportunity to hire, develop, and lead an eight person team to be successful with customer service, operations, compliance, and helping customers succeed financially.
- Wealth Management
- Retirement Planning
- Texas State University - Bachelor of Liberal Arts, minor in Psychology, and a teaching certification
- Austin Sunshine Camps, Volunteer
- Family Eldercare, Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- Any Baby Can, Volunteer
- Capital Area Food Bank Volunteer
- The BAM Alliance, Operations Steering Committee