Lathrop leads the firm’s Transaction Advisory group at Maxwell Locke & Ritter (ML&R). Since the inception of the Transaction Advisory group in 2010, ML&R has provided Quality of Earnings (QoE) due diligence services for dozens of private equity sponsors and corporate acquirers on hundreds of transactions throughout the US, Canada, and Europe ranging up to $500 million in enterprise value. The Transaction Advisory team at ML&R specializes in SaaS and recurring revenue based target companies.
Lathrop joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2010 after spending 7 years with an Austin based investment banking firm. Prior to investment banking, Lathrop worked in management for a family-owned regional engineering and distribution company which was sold to the Kaman Corporation, and also for Emerson Electric Corporation in the Industrial Automation Group in Chicago.
- Software and SaaS
- Recurring revenue companies
- Quality of Earnings Analysis
- Financial due diligence
- Vanderbilt University - Bachelor of Science in Engineering Science
- The University of Texas at Austin - Master of Business Administration
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Austin Community Foundation, Board Member
- Volunteer musician
- Austin Community Foundation, Treasurer
- I Live Here. I Give Here., Treasurer and Board member (2013-2016)
- KIPP Austin Public Schools, Board Member (2004-2011)
- Leadership Austin
- Association of Corporate Growth, Central Texas Chapter - Past President