Brandon performs transaction advisory services at Maxwell Locke & Ritter. Brandon joined the firm in 2014 after spending the previous six years in the transaction advisory services practices of EY, KPMG and SCA, LLC, where he provided financial and operational due diligence assistance to private equity investors and strategic buyers.
Prior to his time in transaction services, Brandon attended law school and worked for seven years in the audit practices of EY and Arthur Andersen, where he led audit engagements of various public and private clients.
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Trinity University - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Trinity University - Master of Science in Accounting
- University of Houston Law Center - J.D.
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Dream Come True Foundation, Treasurer
- Certified Public Accountant in the State of Texas
- Member of the State Bar of Texas
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Bar Association