Brandon provides transaction advisory services for private equity investors and strategic buyers, including buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence and post-acquisition working capital analysis. Before joining ML&R in 2014, he worked in the transactions practices of EY and KPMG. Prior to his time in transaction services, Brandon attended law school and worked for seven years in the audit practices of EY and Arthur Andersen.
During his transactions career, Brandon has worked on over 250 deals, from $10 million investments to $4 billion multi-national acquisitions. He has extensive experience in the SaaS, technology-enabled services, manufacturing and distribution, and energy industries.
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- SaaS & Technology-Enabled Services
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Trinity University - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Trinity University - Master of Science in Accounting
- University of Houston Law Center - J.D.
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Dream Come True Foundation
- Texans for the Arts
- State Bar of Texas
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Bar Association