Brandon provides transaction advisory services for private equity investors and strategic buyers, including buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence. Before joining ML&R in 2014, he worked in the transactions practices of EY and KPMG. Prior to his time in transaction services, Brandon attended law school and worked for seven years in the audit practices of EY and Arthur Andersen.
During his transactions career, Brandon has worked on over 120 deals, from $10 million investments to $4 billion multi-national acquisitions. He has extensive experience in the SaaS, technology, manufacturing and distribution, and services industries.
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- SaaS & Technology
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Trinity University - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Trinity University - Master of Science in Accounting
- University of Houston Law Center - J.D.
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Dream Come True Foundation, Board of Directors
- Member of the State Bar of Texas
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Bar Association