In 1989, A.J. began his public accounting career in the Houston office of Touche Ross. Later in 1989, he was moved to the Austin office of Deloitte & Touche, which eventually became Maxwell Locke & Ritter LLP in 1991.
A.J. has concentrated in auditing and consulting services. He has served many companies reaching the transitional level in accounting and financial reporting issues. He tries to establish a client relationship based on open communication and trust so that clients feel comfortable calling with any business question — even if it is not directly related to an accounting or financial issue.
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Film & Entertainment
- Real Estate Development and Construction
- Wholesale & Retail
- University of Texas at Austin - Bachelor of Business Administration, Honors Program
- Bastrop Sportsmen's Organization, Committee Member
- Bastrop Little League, Treasurer
- Bastrop Sportsmen's Organization, Treasurer, Executive Board Member
- Rodeo Austin, Committee Member
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, Committee Member, Treasurer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- CPAmerica International