As a partner in our financial statement assurance & advisory practice, Diana provides attestation and consulting services for clients, with a focus on nonprofit organizations, real estate investment funds, and employee benefit plan audits. In addition, she leads the firm’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee, which is committed to cultivating, fostering, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion at all levels of the firm. Diana began her career in the Austin office of Ernst & Young LLP, where she served both publicly traded and privately held clients.
- Areas of Expertise
- Real Estate Investment Companies
- Employee Benefit Plans
- The University of Texas at Austin – Master of Professional Accounting
- The University of Texas at Austin – Bachelor of Business Administration
- Professional Experience
- Sigmatel: 2004-2006
- Ernst & Young: 2001-2004
- Community Involvement
- Mission Capital – Board member, Treasurer
- Texas Exes Hispanic Alumni Network – Treasurer
- Mission Capital – Social Venture Partner
- American Lung Association – Leadership Council Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of CPAs
Years at ML&R
Years of Professional Experience
What does “No success at work is worth failure at home” mean to you?
It means that I can show up for my family, friends, and myself, and that I will do what I can to ensure others at ML&R are able to do the same. It means I don’t let work prevent me from putting love and effort into my relationships. I am present for those moments that matter to my loved ones, like when my kids get a new stripe or belt at jiu-jitsu or have a baseball game, and I am able to have quality time with family and friends.