Jimmy began his career in the San Antonio office of Deloitte & Touche. As a partner in our financial statement assurance & advisory practice, he provides attestation and consulting services for clients. Jimmy oversees the firm’s assurance practice for government clients, including those subject to compliance with Government Auditing Standards and Single Audits performed under the Uniform Guidance.
- Areas of Expertise
- Retail & Wholesale
- Business & Professional Services
- The University of Texas at Austin – Master of Professional Accounting
- The University of Texas at Austin – Bachelor of Business Administration
- Professional Experience
- Broadwing Communications: 2003-2005
- Deloitte: 2000-2003
- Community Involvement
- First Tee of Greater Austin – Volunteer Coach, Past Board Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of CPAs
Years at ML&R
Years of Professional Experience
What does “No success at work is worth failure at home” mean to you?
I have the flexibility to be involved in activities with family and friends, even during the busiest times of the year. This allows me to maintain a healthy work/life balance and not have to sacrifice things that are important to me outside of work in order to have a fulfilling career.