As a partner in our tax compliance & advisory practice, Shannon provides tax compliance and consulting services for clients. Since joining Maxwell Locke & Ritter, she has worked with a variety of clients, but has found her niche working with nonprofit organizations and large family groups.
- Areas of Expertise
- High-net-worth Individuals
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Retail & Wholesale
- Business & Professional Services
- The University of Texas at Austin – Master of Professional Accounting
- The University of Texas at Austin – Bachelor of Business Administration
- Community Involvement
- Navarro Intermediate PTO, Treasurer
- Divine Canines, Treasurer
- Texas Society of CPAs
Years at ML&R
Years of Professional Experience
What does “No success at work is worth failure at home” mean to you?
“No Success at Work is Worth Failure at Home” means being able to have a successful, meaningful career while also being present and active in my kids’ lives and their activities. It means not having to sacrifice my professional or personal ambitions for the sake of the other.