Evan began his career at KPMG in Chicago, serving as an associate in the financial due diligence practice. During his two years there, he assisted private equity clients primarily on the buy-side in various industries, focusing mainly on professional services and infrastructure.
Evan joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2021, in the due diligence practice. He serves private equity clients across different industries, assisting them in the transaction process.
- Real Estate & Construction
- Professional Services
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Indiana University - Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Indiana University - Master in Business Administration concentrated in Financial Analysis
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois Society of Certified Public Accountants