After graduation, Jimmy joined the San Antonio office of Deloitte & Touche where he audited a variety of commercial clients in the oil and gas, manufacturing, investments, and financial institution industries.
Jimmy moved back to Austin in 2003 and served as an internal auditor for a public telecommunications company before re-entering public accounting by joining Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2005.
Jimmy has developed a diverse client based with a primary focus on governmental and nonprofit entities in the Austin and Central Texas area. He leads the government niche and oversees services provided to government clients which include school districts, municipal utility districts, water control and improvement districts and emergency services districts. These services also include overseeing audits performed in compliance with Government Auditing Standards and federal Single Audits performed under the Uniform Guidance.
- The University of Texas at Austin - Bachelor of Business Administration
- The University of Texas at Austin - Master of Professional Accounting
- First Tee of Austin, Board Member and Mentor
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- St. Louis Catholic School, Board Member and Finance Committee Chair
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, Volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity, Volunteer
- American Associate of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants