Andrea began her public accounting career in the Oklahoma City office of Ernst & Young LLP, where she provided audit and assurance services to clients in a variety of industries including consumer goods and services, energy, food and beverage, health care, and manufacturing.
Andrea moved to Austin in 2011 and joined the EY Austin office. As an audit senior, she gained experience in providing audit and assurance services for public and privately-held companies primarily in the software and technology industries.
Andrea joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2013 and is excited to be working for such a reputable firm that values its clients and people. She looks forward to broadening her industry experience while also furthering her professional and personal development.
- Middle Market
- Municipal Utility Districts
- School Districts
- Employee Benefit Plans
- University of Oklahoma - Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- University of Oklahoma - Master of Accountancy
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- Capital Area Food Bank, Volunteer
- March of Dimes, Fundraiser
- Any Baby Can, Volunteer
- United Way, Allocations Committee Member and Financial Review Volunteer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants