As a senior associate in our financial statement assurance & advisory practice, Miranda provides attestation and consulting services for clients.
- Areas of Expertise
- Real Estate
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Business & Professional Services
- University of North Dakota – Master of Business Administration
- University of North Dakota – Bachelor of Accountancy
- Professional Experience
- Stone Pine Accounting, LLC: 2018-2021
- Richey May and Company: 2014-2018
- Eide Bailly LLP: 2012-2014
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Years at ML&R
Years of Professional Experience
What does “No success at work is worth failure at home” mean to you?
I am able to live an intentional life in alignment with my core values without having to sacrifice my career. Being afforded the autonomy and independence to work a schedule that fits my life is paramount to ensuring my personal growth and hobbies are thriving alongside my career. I don’t have to sacrifice one for the other.