As an associate in our tax compliance & advisory practice, Laura provides tax compliance and consulting services for clients.
- Areas of Expertise
- High-net-worth Individuals
- Closely Held Businesses
- The University of Texas at Austin – Master of Professional Accounting
- The University of Texas at Austin – Bachelor of Business Administration
- Professional Experience
- Flieller, Kruger, Skelton & Plyler: 2008 – 2016
- Community Involvement
- Del Valle Community Coalition – Secretary
- Del Valle ISD Superintendent Ambassador
- Del Valle ISD Mental Health Advisory Committee
- Gilbert Elementary Parent Involvement Committee
- GenerationServe – Family Volunteer
Years at ML&R
Years of Professional Experience
What does “No success at work is worth failure at home” mean to you?
To work for a firm that honors “No Success at Work is Worth Failure at Home” is everything to me! Before anything else, I am a mother to my three amazing children. But I have the ability to be present with my family while also having a successful career. From having a flexible schedule and the ability to work from home to being encouraged to participate in our kids’ activities, it is the best!