As an associate in our tax compliance & advisory practice, Gina provides tax compliance and consulting services for clients.
- Areas of Expertise
- Real Estate
- C Corporations
- University of Pittsburgh – Master of Science, Accounting
- University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown – Bachelor of Arts, Accounting & Finance
- Professional Experience
- Schneider Downs, Inc. & Co: 2019-2023
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Years at ML&R
Years of Professional Experience
What does “No success at work is worth failure at home” mean to you?
I came to ML&R with two kids under the age of two and really needed more balance in my life. Working remotely from home and having flexibility allows me to be present for my kids while also growing in my career. Between sick kids, daycare performances, and just watching them grow up – I am able to be the working mom I always wanted to be!