As an associate in our tax compliance & advisory practice, Brenda provides tax compliance and consulting services for clients.
- Areas of Expertise
- High-net-worth Individuals
- Real Estate & Construction
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Closely Held Businesses
- The University of Texas at Austin – Master of Professional Accounting
- The University of Texas at Austin – Bachelor of Business Administration
- Community Involvement
- Foundation Communities – Volunteer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Years at ML&R
Years of Professional Experience
What does “No success at work is worth failure at home” mean to you?
It means being able to visit my family in DFW anytime to celebrate birthdays, holidays, graduations, and more. It also means having my weekends off during busy season to decompress and explore Austin and having the flexibility to travel with my partner and prioritize time together.