After graduation, Veronica joined a local public accounting firm in San Antonio, focusing her efforts on audits of local governmental entities, including school districts and local municipalities.
In 2007, Veronica moved to Austin and joined Deloitte & Touche. She left the firm as a manager, where she provided audit services to governmental and nonprofit entities, including state departments, local municipalities, institutions of higher education and single audit compliance.
Veronica joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2012, and has developed a diverse client base with a primary focus on governmental and nonprofit organizations in the Austin and Central Texas area. She also helps facilitate single audit compliance training for internal associates and clients.
- Texas A&M University - Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- St. Austin's Catholic School, Volunteer
- Junior Achievement
- Greenlights 501 Council
- United Way Young Leader Society
- Project Sunshine, Ronald McDonald House
- Ronald McDonald House
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Advanced Single Audit Certificate