Stephanie began her public accounting career in Reno, Nevada in February 2006, where she provided audit and assurance services to tribal governments and casinos. Since then she has worked at three other public accounting firms where she gained experience in real estate, nonprofit, school districts, manufacturing and employee benefit plans. She also took a quick break from public accounting and worked for a local nonprofit in Grand Rapids, Michigan before returning back to public accounting.
Stephanie joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in October 2022 and continues to provide audit services to her clients. She is excited to work for such a reputable firm that values its people, clients and community.
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Professional Services
- Real Estate & Construction
- Michigan State University - Bachelor of Arts, Accounting
- University of Phoenix - Master of Science, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Michigan Association of CPAs
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners