Shadya previously served as a Tax Senior Manager with Ernst & Young LLP. During her 15 years with Ernst & Young LLP her focus was primarily in the Real Estate Industry. She provided comprehensive tax services to large real estate fund clients as well as public and private REIT clients.
In December 2015, Shadya joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter for its core values which support its mission of helping its people and clients achieve their goals. Shadya is very excited and proud to be part of such a reputable and well respected firm.
- Real Estate
- Middle Market
- Privately Held Entities
- Oral Roberts University - Bachelor of Science in Finance
- STARRY, Volunteer
- Round Rock ISD, Mentor
- Round Rock Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Round Rock – Class of 2017
- Real Estate Council of Austin, Member
- Williamson County Child Advocacy Center, Board Member
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants