Sarah joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2019 after two and a half years as the talent acquisition and development manager for Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, the largest locally owned accounting firm in Norfolk, VA. In total, she has 11 years of experience in recruiting, public relations, brand promotion, community engagement, marketing, event planning, and team development and management.
Over the span of her career, Sarah has represented professional sports teams, the United States Collegiate Athletic Association, and national brands such as STIHL, Inc. and Wounded Warrior Project.
At Maxwell Locke & Ritter, Sarah focuses on talent acquisition and external communications, strategically utilizing various tactics and channels to increase the firm’s visibility and desirability. Additionally, she works to elevate Maxwell Locke & Ritter’s culture through employee engagement initiatives, community service events and social activities.
- Talent Acquisition/Recruiting
- Public Relations/Brand Promotion
- Community Relations
- Event Planning
- Team Development/Management
- Austin Young Chamber, Member
- Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women, Alumnae Advisory Committee
- Downtown Norfolk Council, LiveNFK Summer Intern Career Launch Program Steering Committee
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Austin Human Resource Management Association