Rob has spent his career serving numerous different roles in the finance, accounting and technology industries. Rob has served as Senior Vice President and CFO of Motion Computing, Inc.; as a partner with TL Ventures, a premiere venture capital investment firm with a focus on funding early stage technology companies; as Managing Partner of the Austin office and Head of the Southwest Region Technology Practice of PricewaterhouseCoopers; and as the CFO of Ross Technologies, Inc.
During his career, Rob has led services for over 100 equity financing transactions, including private and venture backed financings, IPOs and other public stock sales with well over $1 billion in proceeds. He has extensive experience working with private equity investments, venture capital, investment bankers and technology industry analysts. Rob serves as an audit partner at Maxwell Locke & Ritter and leads the firm in its practice development efforts.
- Business Services
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- M&A Due Diligence
- Virginia Tech - Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Austin Community Foundation, Board of Governors, Executive Committee of the Board, Chairman of Audit & Finance Committee, Treasurer
- Mueller Foundation, Board of Directors, Chairman of the Board, Audit & Finance Committee
- Barton Creek Men’s Golf Association, Board of Directors, President
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants