Nicole began her accounting career with Wipfli in Atlanta, after graduating from the University of Georgia in 2014. She has experience serving a variety of clients including corporations, pass-through entities and individuals. While at Wipfli, Nicole was an instrumental player in helping to create and develop the firm’s craft beverage niche, serving clients in that space throughout her career.
Nicole joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2020 and looks forward to bringing her years of experience to help serve clients with the firm and also growing in her knowledge working with the tax team.
- Consumer Products
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Individuals & Trusts
- The University of Georgia - Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- The University of Georgia - Master of Accountancy
- Education Foundation of the Georgia Society of CPAs, Board Member
- Atlanta Community Food Bank, Volunteer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Brewers Association