Michelle began her career with Ernst & Young’s Austin office in 2001 where she most recently served as a Tax Senior Manager. During her 15 years with Ernst & Young she served companies in real estate, healthcare, technology, venture capital, manufacturing and wholesale/retail and is experienced in federal and state tax compliance, ASC 740, acquisitions, IRS examinations and multi-state and international issues.
Michelle joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2016 and enjoys working for a company dedicated to client service and the Austin community.
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Real Estate & Construction
- Wholesale & Retail
- The University of Texas at Austin - Bachelor of Business Administration
- The University of Texas at Austin - Master of Professional Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants