In 2000, Melissa joined the Austin Office of Ernst & Young LLP in the tax consulting group. After one year, she transferred to the tax compliance group where she worked on a variety of clients, ranging from individuals to publicly traded corporations.
Melissa joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in June 2005. She provides tax and consulting services for her client, which are mostly closely-held businesses, partnerships and their owners. Some of her clients include Austin White Lime Company, Cypress Real Estate Advisors, and World Class Capital Group.
- Real Estate
- The University of Texas at Austin - Bachelor of Business Administration
- The University of Texas at Austin - Master of Professional Accounting
- Family Eldercare, Board Member
- Real Estate Council of Austin, Member
- Capital Area Food Bank, Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants