Mayela began her career at Maxwell Locke & Ritter in the Spring of 2011 as an intern during her last year of graduate school from the University of Texas at Austin. In the fall of 2013, she joined a local CPA firm which would eventually merge with one of the nation’s largest CPA firms, Cherry Bekaert LLP. As a senior manager at Cherry Bekaert, she focused on high net worth individuals, trusts, partnerships and private foundations.
Mayela returned to Maxwell Locke & Ritter in January 2021 with a desire to work for a local firm that values its clients, people and community. She wants to continue providing excellent client service and contributing to the Austin community.
- High Net-Worth Individuals
- Pass Through Entities and Their Owners
- University of Texas at Austin - Bachelor of Business Administration
- University of Texas at Austin - Master of Professional Accounting
- Rebuilding Together Austin, Board Member
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants