MaLea began her professional career in 2005 in the tax department of a local firm in Little Rock, Arkansas, her home state. She moved to Texas in 2007 and has since worked for a variety of local, regional and national accounting firms in the Austin area providing a list of services including tax compliance, estate planning, financial accounting and business advisory services. She holds her CPA license in the states of Texas and Arkansas. In her work, MaLea enjoys seeing the various ways people apply their talents to achieve financial success.
MaLea joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2021 and feels blessed to be part of a firm whose core values aligns with her own.
- Estate Planning
- High-Net-Worth Individuals
- Professional Services
- Wholesale & Retail
- University of Central Arkansas - Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- University of Central Arkansas - Master of Accountancy
- Georgetown Art Works, Treasurer and Board Member
- Georgetown Chamber of Commerce, Leadership
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Estate Planning Council of Central Texas