Lori started her accounting career at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Houston, TX, were she specialized in middle-market clients and state tax issues. Lori also provided tax compliance and consulting services while working at Seidel Schroeder in College Station TX and Kelley & Goldberg in Orlando FL.
Lori joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in January 2007. She provided tax compliance and consulting services to her clients, with an emphasis on technology, real estate and professional service companies. Lori left Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2011 to focus on her family life. She was very excited to return in 2017 to continue to serve her clients and is thankful to work for a firm that values their people, clients and community.
- Real Estate
- Professional Services
- Texas A&M University - Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Texas A&M University - Master of Science in Accounting
- Girl Scouts of Central Texas, Troop Leader
- Math Pentathlon, Division II Coach
- Moms Club of Cedar Park, Treasurer