Lori started her accounting career at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Houston, TX, were she specialized in middle market clients and state tax issues. Lori also provided tax compliance and consulting services while working at Seidel Schroeder in College Station TX and Kelley & Goldberg in Orlando FL.
Lori joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in January 2007. She provided tax compliance and consulting services to her clients, with an emphasis on technology, real estate and professional service companies. Lori left Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2011 to focus on her family life. She was very excited to return in 2017 to continue to serve her clients and is thankful to work for a firm that values their people, clients and community.
- Real Estate
- Professional Services
- Texas A&M University - Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Texas A&M University - Master of Science in Accounting
- Girl Scouts of Central Texas, Troop Leader
- Math Pentathlon, Division II Coach
- Moms Club of Cedar Park, Treasurer