Lesley began her accounting career with Ernst & Young LLP in Austin, TX in September 2002, where she served in the Assurance and Advisory Business Services group for three years. Lesley then joined an accounting and finance recruiting firm in Austin, where she worked for 3 years.
Lesley returned to public accounting and joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in February 2009. Lesley has been a leader in the technology and middle-market audit practices, providing attestation and consulting services to privately-held companies primarily in the technology, professional service, wholesale & retail and life science industries. She has significant experience with complex revenue and equity transactions.
- Middle Market
- Professional Services
- Wholesale & Retail
- Life Sciences
- The University of Texas at Austin - Bachelor of Business Administration
- The University of Texas at Austin - Master in Professional Accounting
- Summitt Elementary School, Campus Advisory Council Member, PTA Treasurer
- Gethsemane Lutheran Children’s Ministry, Advisory Board Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants