Laura began her accounting career in 2002 with Dixon Hughes, PLLC in Memphis, Tennessee. She became Audit Manager, focusing her efforts on clients in real estate, government, non-profit, manufacturing, and higher education. In May 2009, Laura became a Supervisor at Carr, Riggs & Ingram LLC, where she helped build the audit and attest department. She also spent her time researching significant tax issues and preparing tax returns for corporations, partnerships, individuals, and non-profit organizations.
Laura joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2011, where she now focuses on middle market clients including those in manufacturing, wholesale & retail, professional services, employee benefit plans, and governmental audits of municipal utility districts.
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Professional Services
- Real Estate & Construction
- Wholesale & Retail
- The University of Alabama - Bachelor of Science in Commerce & Business Administration
- The University of Alabama - Master of Tax Accounting
- NAMI Central Texas, Finance Committee Secretary
- American Red Cross, Volunteer
- Capital Area Food Bank, Volunteer
- Austin Crimson Tide Club, Treasurer
- Austin Pets Alive!, Volunteer Team Lead
- Alzheimer’s Association, Volunteer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants