After ten years teaching various university communication courses in Sacramento, California and at Austin Community College and the Texas State University, Lanette decided to embark on a career change and to capitalize on her two decades of bookkeeping experience. She completed her Master of Professional Accounting degree at The University of Texas at Austin in 2014 and obtained her CPA license in 2016.
With seven years of experience in tax research, compliance and regulation for high net worth individuals, nonprofits, partnerships and corporate taxation in a variety of industries, Lanette joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2018. As a Tax Associate she is passionate about providing exceptional service to clients as well as being actively engaged in the Austin community.
- Business Services
- Real Estate
- California State University Sacramento - Bachelor of Communication Studies
- California State University Sacramento - Master of Communication Studies
- Summa Cum Laude Graduate
- The University of Texas at Austin - Master of Professional Accounting
- Divine Canines, Board Member, Treasurer
- Austin Pets Alive!, Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants