After ten years teaching various university communication courses in Sacramento, California and at Austin Community College and Texas State University, Lanette decided to embark on a career change and to capitalize on her two decades of bookkeeping experience. She completed her Master of Professional Accounting degree at The University of Texas at Austin in 2014 and obtained her CPA license in 2016.
With five years’ experience in tax research, compliance and regulation for high net worth individuals, nonprofits, partnerships and corporate taxation in a variety of industries, Lanette joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter. As a Tax Associate she is excited for the opportunity to provide exceptional service to clients as well as being actively engaged in the Austin community.
- Business Services
- Real Estate
- California State University Sacramento - Bachelor of Communication Studies
- California State University Sacramento - Master of Communication Studies
- Summa Cum Laude Graduate
- Austin Pets Alive!, Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants