Kevin started his accounting career at RSM in Austin after he graduated from Texas A&M University in 2016. While at RSM, Kevin worked with a diverse range of clients in various industries providing tax compliance and consulting services.
In October 2020, Kevin joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter for its firm culture that emphasizes work-life balance. He looks forward to continuing to expand his broad accounting knowledge while working with the tax team.
- Real Estate & Construction
- Wholesale & Retail
- Texas A&M University - Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Texas A&M University - Master of Science in Taxation
- Central Texas Food Bank, Volunteer
- Community in Schools, Volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity, Volunteer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants