Kelly began her career working in corporate accounting for a manufacturing firm. She spent time in the audit department at Ernst & Young, and then worked in recruitment for accounting specific positions. She worked for many years with nonprofits such as Salvation Army, CASA, University of Texas, Hand to Hold and United Way.
Kelly moved from Illinois to Texas in 2011. She joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in 2022 and enjoys building relationships with clients and utilizing her knowledge and experience to assist in bookkeeping and organizational needs. She appreciates working for a firm that considers the health and well being of their clients, employees and the community.
- High-Net-Worth Individuals
- Business Services
- Davenport University - Bachelor of Science in Business Studies, Minor in Accounting
- Tusculum University - Master of Arts in Organizational Management
- National Charity League, Member
- Round Rock Saving Center, Volunteer
- Humane Heroes, Volunteer