Jessica started her career providing administrative support for habitat conservation research and graduate program initiatives at Texas State University in San Marcos. She moved to Austin in 2017 and served a local community non-profit for several years as the Program Manager and Continuing Education Coordinator. Following her non-profit work, Jessica worked as a Project Coordinator for a Dallas-based digital marketing firm before joining ML&R in 2021.
Jessica enjoys working for a company that is exceptional in its efforts to support their clients, community, and staff. She starts every day excited to contribute to the wonderfully positive and productive team at ML&R.
- Administrative Support
- CPE & Event Coordination
- Digital Marketing Coordination
- Texas State University - Bachelor of Arts in Technical Writing
- PAL® Conference Coordinator
- River Inspired Student Effort at Texas State University, Co-Founder
- Meadows Center for Water and the Environment, Field Volunteer