Jennifer began her career at a local firm in Colorado Springs as a tax preparer and progressed to tax manager during her five years employed there. Prior to her career in accounting, she served four years in the United States Coast Guard in Seattle and Houston.
She has worked with various types of clients and industries including high net worth individuals and closely held businesses, non-profits and private foundations, trusts/estates, rental real estate and construction.
- High-Net Worth Individuals
- Real Estate & Construction
- Columbia College - Bachelor of Arts
- University of Colorado, Colorado Springs - Master of Business Administration/Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants