After graduation, she joined Price Waterhouse in the Denver office. Subsequently, she worked in the Washington D.C. and St. Louis offices of Price Waterhouse as well.
After a sabbatical home schooling children and providing tax, accounting and volunteer services to nonprofit organizations, Dana returned to the workforce in January 2004. During her time with Maxwell Locke & Ritter, Dana has focused on high-net worth individuals and their related partnerships, trusts, CRUTS and foundations. She has developed expertise in the tax compliance and planning for high-net worth individuals including providing estate planning services.
- High-Net Worth Individuals
- Estate Planning
- Private Foundations
- Texas A&M University - Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- University of Denver - Master of Taxation
- The Final Acts Project, Treasurer
- Estate Planning Council of Central Texas, Past-President
- Current Christian Church, Children's Ministry Lay Leader
- McNeil High School PTSA, President and Treasurer
- Cedar Valley Middle School PTA, Treasurer and Board Member
- Grisham Middle School PTA, Treasurer and Board Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants