Cody began his professional career in College Station, working for a local firm upon graduation from Texas A&M University in 2015. During his time at Seidel Schroeder, Cody developed a foundation serving closely-held businesses and their owners primarily involved in rental real estate and property development. He also has experience in oil & gas accounting and taxation.
In January 2020, Cody moved to Austin and joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter. He appreciates the opportunity to be on a team whose mission is to help its people and its clients achieve their goals.
- Real Estate & Construction
- Property Development
- Oil & Gas
- Texas A&M University - Bachelor of Business Administration
- Austin Animal Center, Volunteer
- Austin Pets Alive!, Volunteer
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants