Brian joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter’s transaction advisory practice in May 2021. He provides transaction advisory services for private equity investors and strategic buyers. During his time at Maxwell Locke & Ritter, Brian has assisted in leading a variety of deals, including platform acquisitions, strategic add-ons, and sell-side transactions.
Brian began his career at KPMG in Dallas, serving as a senior audit associate. During his three years there he served a variety of clients, primarily in the asset management industry.
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- University of Texas at Austin - Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
- University of Texas at Austin - Master in Professional Accounting, Financial Reporting and Assurance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants