Blaine started his accounting career with Weaver in Austin after he graduated from Abilene Christian University in 2010. After a few years he and his wife moved to Fort Worth and he joined Whitley Penn, where he primarily focused on closely held businesses and their owners, crossing a number of industries as a tax manager.
In an effort to be closer to family, Blaine and his wife moved back to Austin in the summer of 2017 and he joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter at the start of 2018. He looks forward to developing a broad network and client base with a primary focus on middle-market businesses in the Austin area.
- Pass Through Entities and Their Owners
- High-net Worth Individuals
- Real Estate
- Consumer Products
- Abilene Christian University - Bachelor of Business Administration
- Abilene Christian University - Master of Accountancy
- Westover Church of Christ, Member
- Austin Pets Alive, Volunteer
- Young Men's Businessmen's League of Austin, Member
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants