Blaine joined the firm in 2018 and focuses on providing tax services to our real estate industry clients, closely held businesses and their owners, and our entertainment practice. “I enjoy helping our people and clients achieve their goals,” says Blaine.
Blaine started his accounting career with Weaver in Austin after he graduated from Abilene Christian University in 2010. After a few years he and his wife moved to Fort Worth and he joined Whitley Penn, where he primarily focused on closely held businesses and their owners, crossing a number of industries as a tax manager.
- Pass Through Entities and Their Owners
- High-Net-Worth Individuals
- Real Estate
- Consumer Products
- Abilene Christian University - Bachelor of Business Administration
- Abilene Christian University - Master of Accountancy
- Westover Church of Christ, Member
- Austin Pets Alive, Volunteer
- Young Men's Businessmen's League of Austin, Member
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants