Anna began her career in the Austin office of Ernst & Young in 2004, spending a year and half in the audit group and two years in the tax compliance group, before joining Maxwell Locke & Ritter in November 2007. She obtained her CPA license in 2007 and received an Outstanding Achievement/Top Ten Award from the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy.
Anna provides federal and multi-state tax compliance and consulting services to a variety of businesses and their owners, with a primary focus on the real estate and technology industries and the U.S. tax aspects of international operations. Anna has advised numerous clients through various acquisition, merger, and financing transactions, and always aims to add value by helping her clients understand the tax implications of their various business transactions.
- Real Estate & Construction
- Wholesale & Retail
- Professional Services
- Trinity University - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an Accounting Concentration - Summa Cum Laude Graduate
- University of Texas at Austin - Master of Professional Accounting
- Volunteer for a variety of school activities in the Cheyenne Mountain School District
- Austin Parks Foundation - Board Member, Finance Committee, Treasurer (2015-2019)
- Meals on Wheels - Volunteer (2007-2019)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants