Anna began her career in Ernst & Young’s Austin office in 2004, spending a year and half in the audit group and two years in the tax compliance group. During her time at Ernst & Young, Anna served a variety of clients, from individuals to publicly traded corporations. Her industry experience was primarily focused in technology and real estate.
Anna obtained her CPA license in 2007, and received an Outstanding Achievement/Top Ten Award from the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy. She joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in November 2007 and provides federal and multi-state tax compliance and consulting services to a variety of businesses and their owners. Her primary industry focuses include real estate, technology, professional services, and retail/wholesale, as well as the U.S. tax aspects of international operations. Leveraging the expertise and experience of the entire firm, she aims to serve as a trusted advisor to her clients and colleagues.
- Real Estate
- Wholesale & Retail
- Professional Services
- Trinity University - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an Accounting Concentration
- The University of Texas at Austin - Master in Professional Accounting
- Austin Parks Foundation, Board Member and Finance Committee
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants