Allyson started her accounting career at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Dallas after she graduated from Texas A&M University in 2013. After a few years, she joined the PricewaterhouseCoopers Austin office, where she continued to serve clients that were out of the Dallas office. While at PricewaterhouseCoopers, Allyson developed a foundation in high-net worth individual and private equity financial services tax compliance.
In May 2018, Allyson joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter for its core values that help their people and clients achieve their goals. Allyson is very excited to be working for a firm that values its clients, people and the community.
- Private Equity
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Texas A&M University - Bachelor of Business Administration
- Texas A&M University - Master of Science in Taxation
- Junior League of Austin
- Austin Zoo, Volunteer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants