At Maxwell Locke & Ritter, our people are our greatest asset. Like other businesses, we are working to support our team in these unprecedented times. Below is a list of resources we’ve provided our team members as we all navigate this new and ever-changing landscape.
Check back soon learn from other ways we are supporting our people. We are all in this together.
Remote Working Tips
- LinkedIn series with a variety of courses on topics such as time management, productivity tips, leveraging the connection between well-being and productivity, managing virtual teams, tips and tricks for platforms like Teams and Zoom
Tips for Parents
- Collection of articles on meal planning, nutrition, take out and food storage safety, keeping your immune system healthy, and getting your family active from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Time article on how to establish a routine and ideas for playtime and activities
- Tons of ideas to keep the kiddos busy from Parade
- Ideas for grownups broken down by interest area: culture, nature, foodie, etc.
- Good Housekeeping offers up ideas for date night at home
Physical and Mental Health Tips
- Time article with quick tips on nutrition, fitness, sleep, cleaning and health care
- Aggregation of mental health resources from Mental Health America; also includes tips for parents and caregivers on how to support your loved ones during this time
- Additional mental health support resources from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Financial Wellness Tips
Resources from ML&R Wealth Management:
Resources from our strategic partner, Dimensional Fund Advisors:
- Dimensional Fund Advisors has a recording of their Perspective on Recent Market Volatility webcast. The webcast covers the recent volatility in the financial markets, the historical perspective on market declines during previous events, and why stock price fluctuations should be viewed as a normal part of investing. The recording can be accessed through the link below.
- Dimensional will also be hosting a NEW recurring series of webcasts designed for you to hear timely insights on financial markets and recent volatility. This will be offered April 10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Tips for your 401k from the National Association of Plan Advisors
- If your income has fallen or been cut off completely, this guide will connect you to the basic information you’ll need to get through this, including on government benefits, free services and financial strategies.