Lesley began her accounting career with Ernst & Young LLP in Austin, TX in September 2002, where she served in the Assurance and Advisory Business Services group for three years. She provided attestation and consulting services for public and privately-held companies operating in various industries including technology and professional services. Lesley then joined an accounting and finance recruiting firm in Austin, where she worked for 3 years.
Lesley returned to public accounting and joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter in February 2009. Lesley continues to provide attestation and consulting services to her clients and has significant experience with complex revenue recognition and equity transactions.
- Professional Services
- Life Sciences
- The University of Texas at Austin - Bachelor of Business Administration
- The University of Texas at Austin - Master in Professional Accounting
- Summitt Elementary School, Campus Advisory Council Member, PTA Treasurer
- Gethsemane Lutheran Children’s Ministry, Advisory Board Member
- Summitt Elementary School Campus Advisory Council, Co-Chair
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants