Will started his accounting career at JRBT in Waco after he graduated from Texas A&M University in 2015. While at JRBT, Will worked with a diverse range of clients with special emphasis on corporate and partnership state tax issues, as well as High-Net-Worth Individuals.
After five years in the Waco area, Will and his husband decided they would like to return to the Austin area for work and he joined ML&R in July 2020. He looks forward to becoming involved in the Austin community and continuing his focus on state tax issues and High-Net-Worth Individuals.
- High-Net-Worth Individuals
- Business Services
- Professional Services
- Real Estate & Construction
- Wholesale & Retail
- Texas A&M University - Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Texas A&M University - Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Honors
- Texas A&M University - Master of Science in Accounting
- CASA of McLennan County, Past Finance Committee Member
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants